Invent Better Medicines
Founded in 2013, Jecho Labs is a research and development company focusing on bringing new treatments to more patients to fight cancers and infections diseases. We specialize in innovative therapeutic biologics within a wide spectrum of unique research and development domains. Our pipeline drug candidates include antibodies, cytokines, oncolytic viruses and other biological molecules and agents.
- JL15003 – Phase I trial (GBM)*
- JL18001 – IND submission (ALL)*
- JL19001 – IND submission (multiple cancers)
- JL18008 – IND submission (HIV)*#
- JL20001 – IND approved (COVID-19)*
- JLE047 – IND approved (COVID-19)*
- JL14001 – Phase I trial (Anemia)*
- JL14002 – Phase III trial (AMD)*
Frederick's Top 50 Workplace and Top 50 Innovators
Jecho Labs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to
creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Jecho Labs offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package, including health insurance, dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, and 401(k) retirement plan.
Notes: * NMPA; # FDA